|Step-wise procedure to make a Google Search resume.|
|Google Resume designed by Rohan Chaubey.|
Presenting... first time ever the steps to build a Google resume:
1. Open your Microsoft Word and select a new document.
2. Open your browser and Google search whatever you need to describe yourself.
3. Snip the portion of the area around the Google search box.
4. Now, go to your word document and press CTRL+V or right click and select paste.
5. Write your resume.
6. Put a border to your resume and its done!
Important things to keep in mind
- Don't make your resume over decorative and informal.
- Nobody will be offended if you make your resume Google search style but before actually trying this search your company and then use this. Do not use this resume while going for an interview for a position in Facebook. (Joking). The most creative and innovative managers and employers will love this.
- Keep it simple and sweet.
- Do put two lines one vertical and one horizontal as I have done in mine so that it gives the resume an elegant look.
If you found the above steps too technical or difficult to follow then download my SlideShare document and customize it as per your needs.
Yay! Your Google resume is ready without having to know about any programming languages.
Rohan Chaubey is the founder of “Be Rohanlicious” – a blog that teaches you to be smart with social media, blogging and programming.
Rohan is on a mission to help all the enthusiastic souls like you, who want to “make it to the next level” and stand out of the crowd.
His e-book “Make People Want You” is releasing soon. Allow him to inject awesomeness in your life by signing up to his list here.