1. It is easier than C++ and Java.
2. Great Products are built in Python.Great products which we love using everyday are built in Python including Quora, Pinterest, Instagram, Disqus, DropBox, YouTube etc. The commenting system which you are using on my blog is built in Python, isn't it amazing? Even Google's web search spider was written in Python. It is used in development of websites, Application and games.
Below is what the Google and the YouTube say about Python.
"Python is fast enough for our site and allows us to produce maintainable features in record times, with a minimum of developers," said Cuong Do, Software Architect, YouTube.com.
"Python has been an important part of Google since the beginning, and remains so as the system grows and evolves. Today dozens of Google engineers use Python, and we're looking for more people with skills in this language." said Peter Norvig, director of search quality at Google, Inc.
3. Its applications are numerous.
Where to learn Python?If you are keen on learning this in-demand programming language, check out Code Avengers Python course because they really have something great to offer.
Following are the reasons why I recommend and prefer Code Avengers for learning Python or even other programming languages:
1. Code Avengers is best for beginners too - If you are a beginner I would suggest you to join Code Avengers simply because it is easy to understand and instructions are quiet clear.
2. I love Code Avengers Interface - To be brutally honest, I found Codecademy too dark and dull whereas Code Avengers has nice bright colors which don't hurt eyes and the variables, tags and comments are well differentiated by the colors.
3. Code Avengers has a great flow (pedagogy) - I am in love with how well they taught me HTML and I can't wait to check out their Python course too.
4. I used to think programming is too boring but the interactive courses at Code Avengers helped me. The points and leader board concepts are amazing. You can track how well you are doing.
5. If you get stuck somewhere in between your tasks you can get help of the Video Tutorial too.
Over To You!Are you an aspiring programmer like me? Which website do you prefer for learning to code? Are you interested in learning Python? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I would love to hear from you.
Rohan Chaubey is the founder of “Be Rohanlicious” – a blog that teaches you to be smart with social media, blogging and programming.
Rohan is on a mission to help all the enthusiastic souls like you, who want to “make it to the next level” and stand out of the crowd.
His e-book “Make People Want You” is releasing soon. Allow him to inject awesomeness in your life by signing up to his list here.